- Confidentiality Policy
- Hunt Library Code of Conduct
- Hunt Library Collection Management Policy
- Hunt Library Instruction Room Use
- Interlibrary Loan Lending Policies (for borrowing institutions/libraries only)
- Reconsideration of Library Materials
- Reserves Policy
Hunt Library Copyright Statement
The Hunt Library, in adherence to its mission statement, complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). All students, staff and faculty, associated with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU), are responsible for and encouraged to understand copyright law and how it applies to their endeavors at ERAU both academically and professionally.
For additional information, visit the Hunt Library research guide Understanding Copyright.