The Hunt Library provides prompt book and article delivery service to all Worldwide patrons.
Small requests, such as an article, table of contents, or limited book chapters, can be requested by using the Scan & Deliver Chapter Request form.
Worldwide students, faculty, and staff may borrow most print materials listed in EagleSearch. If you are unfamiliar with how to locate materials or are uncertain about which materials you need and require more in-depth assistance with your research, please email Ask a Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each time you borrow materials from the library, you will need to provide us with the following information:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Student ID Number
- Daytime Telephone Number
- Mailing Address (No PO Boxes)
Hunt Library covers the cost of shipping books to Worldwide students, faculty and staff using the following shipping methods:
- United States Shipments
- Continental United States – UPS Ground Service
- Alaska and Hawaii – UPS 2nd Day Air Service
- International Shipments and Military APO/FPO Shipments
- United States Postal Service.
We strive to process your request within two business days of receipt, depending upon availability. If an item you request is not available, we will contact you immediately. Please let us know as soon as possible if you decide to cancel a request. See also Returning Books.
Materials may be renewed for an additional 60 days if there are no holds or recalls placed on the items.
To renew an item online, you will first need to access your library account.
1. In EagleSearch, click on the menu icon in the top-right corner of the page and click on My Library Account from the dropdown menu.
2. Sign in using your ERAU login.
Once logged in, the screen should show your personal information, including the books that are currently checked-out to you.
3. Click on the Renew All link at the top of the Loans list, or click on View All ... Loans > to make a selection on which ones you want to renew.
- If the item is not renewable, the book may have been requested by another patron or you may have reached the maximum renewals allowed. If the online renewal process is not successful, you are still responsible for returning the item on the due date.
- If the renewal was successful, you will see "Renewed" and the new due date listed next to the title of the item. It is your responsibility to verify the new due date for each item. As stated above, some items may not be renewed.
4. When finished, click on the Sign Out from the menu at the top of the screen under your name.
If you have any problems or questions, please call the Access Services Department during library hours, at 386-226-6592, or email email@example.com.
United States Shipments
For UPS shipments within the United States, a return shipping label will be included in the box. Please keep this label in for the return of the borrowed items. Also, please use the same box to return your book(s) and only package the book(s) sent to you in that box.
Boxes with UPS return labels may be placed in UPS drop boxes, given to UPS drivers, or left at Office Depot, Staples, or the UPS Store.
If you have lost or misplaced the UPS return label that came with your library book(s), please use the Library Book Returns form to request a new label (US shipping only).
International and Military APO/FPO Shipments
For books being returned from international locations, including overseas military locations, use the most convenient shipping method for you, keeping in mind that you are responsible for any items lost during return shipment (at this time, the library is unable to provide return labels for international shipments and military APO/FPO shipments sent using the postal service).
Important: All packages must be insured and traceable. If materials are lost in the mail, you are responsible for the replacement cost of the books.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Hunt Library - Worldwide Library Services
1 Aerospace Blvd.
Daytona Beach FL 32114