Hunt Library subscribes to more than 100 research databases providing online access to electronic journals, ebooks, newsletters, technical reports, proceedings, documents, and streaming videos supporting the curriculum.
Our physical collection of curriculum-supporting material includes journals, technical reports, books, and videos.
We also have a small leisure collection of best-selling books and popular magazines.
- New Materials - Lists of materials recently added to the Hunt Library collection.
- Suggest a Purchase - Recommend new materials for the Hunt Library collection.
Research databases cover aerospace & aviation, business & economics, education, engineering & technology, general topics, health & medicine, human factors & psychology, humanities & communication, languages, law & government, science, security & international relations, testing resources, and transportation.
The Hunt Library subscribes to over 5,000 online journals spanning a wide range of subject matter. Our library databases offer thousands of additional journal titles for researchers.
Aerospace and Aviation Reports
This collection includes NTSB and non-NTSB Accident Reports. It also contains Air Carrier Statistics (see below), Airport Activity Statistics, ASASA Digital Library, FAA Aviation/Aerospace Medicine Reports, and Human Factors in Aviation Maintenance & Inspection (HFAMI) Research Program documents.
Air Carrier Statistics
This collection consists of Air Carrier Financial Statistics, Air Carrier Traffic Statistics, Air Carrier Industry Scheduled Service, and relevant definitions.
- Air Carrier Statistics - ERNIE login required.
Periodicals include titles in every core discipline including specialized journals such as:
- Air Cargo World
- Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology
- Aviation Security International
- Business & Commercial Aviation
- International Journal of Aerospace Psychology
- Human Factors
Aircraft manuals include:
Flight/pilot’s operating/operations/maintenance manuals or handbooks for both large and small aircraft from manufacturers such as Airbus, Boeing, Cessna, McDonnell-Douglas, and Piper.
Conference proceedings include:
- International Symposium on Aviation Psychology
- Royal Aeronautical Society Proceedings
- International Astronautical Congress
- NASA Special Publications (other NASA docs available full-text online)
- National Transportation Safety Board’s Aircraft Accident Reports (AARs) and all other aviation reports (1967-)
- FAA’s Aviation/Aerospace Medicine Reports
Theses and Dissertations
Leisure reading includes:
- Everything All at Once by Bill Nye
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 and other graphic novels
- Consumer Reports
- Motor Trend
- Constitution,That Delicate Balance
- Inside the Space Shuttle
- Joseph Campbell and the Power of Myth
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Textbooks and other Course Reserve materials at the BORROW Desk give access to professor-supplied supplemental course materials and a limited number of course textbooks.
The print Reference Collection contains unique items not found in most libraries such as:
- Airport Activity Statistics
- Handbook of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Historical Dictionary of Aviation: From Earliest Times to the Present Day
- IHS Jane’s All the World’s Aircraft
The Special Collection houses many primary source and unique items, such as a telegram from Orville Wright, an autographed copy of 20 hrs. 40 min.: Our Flight in the Friendship -- by Amelia Earhart, and the original accident investigation report of the 1937 Hindenburg disaster.