Interlibrary Loan Office
Hunt Library/ILL — FER
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
1 Aerospace Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
OCLC, ALA, email
FLIN, LVIS, LSTR, SO6/SIXX, SL#N
- Length of loan: 84 days
- No renewals
- Charges: $15 per item loaned if no reciprocal agreement exists
- $5 service charge for RUSH requests
- No book loans to international libraries, including Canada.
- $15 minimum charge for up to 50 pages if no reciprocal agreement exists
- 25 cents per page above 50 pages if no reciprocal agreement exists.
- Delivery available via Article Exchange, Email/PDF, Florida Library Delivery, and US Mail.
- In most cases, we deliver articles electronically within 24 hours.
- International Mail Delivery is subject to additional fees. Please contact the ILL department for pricing.
Thesis & Graduate Research Projects
Will lend if circulating copy is available.
Rush Photocopy Service
- $20 for up to 50 pages
- 25 cents per page above 50 pages
- Special Collections
- Reserve Collections
- Audiovisual materials
All Hunt Library materials are lent at the discretion of the ILL Department.
Some specific restrictions include:
- Books published within the last 6 months.
- Books that are in high demand by library patrons.
- Books that are too fragile or bulky for shipping.
- Lost materials will be invoiced for replacement cost.
- Rush services only available M-F. No rush service available after 5 p.m.
- Service will be suspended after 90 days past due.
- $15 IFM preferred.
- $15 Invoice sent with the materials.
- IFLA vouchers and credit card payments are not accepted.
- Payment to be made in US Funds.