The Hunt Library's Library Basic Training is designed to provide students with a library instruction opportunity similar to classroom instruction. The online course introduces students to the services available, teaches them how to use EAGLEsearch, demonstrates how to access our databases, and provides the steps for requesting items from the Hunt Library.
Technical requirements for Library Basic Training.
The Hunt Library's Evaluating Sources is an online tutorial designed to familiarize you with the criteria used to determine the credibility and reliability of sources used in the research process.
Technical requirements for Evaluating Sources.
Our librarians have created a series of short, helpful videos covering common library questions.
- Advanced EAGLEsearch Tips (1:29)
- Annotated Bibliographies: Part 1 (2:50)
- Annotated Bibliographies: Part 2 (3:35)
- Basic EAGLEsearch Tips (1:53)
- Citation Chaining (4:11) [Updated]
- Compact Shelving (2:22)
- Controversial Topics (3:20) [New!]
- How to Choose a Database (1:55)
- How to Find Scholarly/Peer-Reviewed Articles (1:57)
- How to Publish Your Student Work (2:40) [New!]
- Hunt Library Video Tour (2:18) [New!]
- Hunt Library vs. Google (1:49)
- Interlibrary Loan - Daytona Beach Campus (2:09)
- Interlibrary Loan - Worldwide Campus (1:58)
- Library Services for Graduate Students (2:22)
- Primary and Secondary Sources (3:10) [New!]
- The Research Paper Process (5:00)
- Univ 101 (Library Services) (4:48)