Help in the Library
Ask a Librarian
Get help from a librarian using email, chat, text, or phone.
Hours when you can get in-person help at Hunt Library.
Get help using library technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to common library questions.
Report a Problem
Submit an issue with a library resource or service.
Get help starting your research.
Citation and Writing Help
Get help with managing citations and style guides.
Subject, How-To, Course, and Assignment guides.
Library Basic Training
This online course introduces students to library services.
This online tutorial helps you identify credible and reliable sources.
Our librarians have created a series of short, helpful videos covering common library questions.
- Advanced EAGLEsearch Tips (1:29)
- Annotated Bibliographies: Part 1 (2:50)
- Annotated Bibliographies: Part 2 (3:35)
- Basic EAGLEsearch Tips (1:53)
- Citation Chaining (4:11)
- Compact Shelving (2:22)
- Controversial Topics (3:20)
- Data-Intensive Databases - Aviation (7:39) [New!]
- Does the Library Have My Textbook? (2:15) [New!]
- How to Choose a Database (1:55)
- How to Find Journals (1:43) [New!]
- How to Find Scholarly/Peer-Reviewed Articles (1:57)
- How to Publish Your Student Work (2:40) [New!]
- Hunt Library Video Tour (2:18)
- Hunt Library vs. Google (1:49)
- Interlibrary Loan - Daytona Beach Campus (2:09)
- Interlibrary Loan - Worldwide Campus (1:58)
- Library Services for Graduate Students (2:22)
- Primary and Secondary Sources (3:10)
- The Research Paper Process (5:00)
- Univ 101 (Library Services) (4:48)