Help in the Library
Ask a Librarian
Get help from a librarian using email, chat, text, or phone.
Borrow and Renew (Access Services)
Check out materials from Circulation.
Get help using library technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to common library questions.
Report a Problem
Submit an issue with a library resource or service.
Get help starting your research.
Citation and Writing Help
Get help with managing citations and style guides.
Subject, How-To, Course, and Assignment guides.
Library Basic Training
This online course introduces students to library services.
This online tutorial helps you identify credible and reliable sources.
Our librarians have created a series of short, helpful videos covering common library questions.
- Advanced EAGLEsearch Tips (1:29)
- Annotated Bibliographies: Part 1 (2:50)
- Annotated Bibliographies: Part 2 (3:35)
- Basic EAGLEsearch Tips (1:53)
- Citation Chaining (4:11)
- Compact Shelving (2:22)
- Controversial Topics (3:20)
- Data-Intensive Databases - Aviation (7:39)
- Data-Intensive Databases - Mergent Online (5:15) [New!]
- Does the Library Have My Textbook? (2:15) [New!]
- How to Choose a Database (1:55)
- How to Find Journals (1:43) [New!]
- How to Find Scholarly/Peer-Reviewed Articles (1:57)
- How to Publish Your Student Work (2:40) [New!]
- Hunt Library Video Tour (2:18)
- Hunt Library vs. Google (1:49)
- Interlibrary Loan - Daytona Beach Campus (2:09)
- Interlibrary Loan - Worldwide Campus (1:58)
- Library Services for Graduate Students (2:22)
- Primary and Secondary Sources (3:10)
- The Research Paper Process (5:00)
- Univ 101 (Library Services) (4:48)
Hunt Library vs. Google (1:49)
- Bad Request Error (0:43)
- Benefits of a RefWorks Account (1:19)
- Cite It! (1:02)
- EAGLEsearch Overview (1:11) [New!]
- Evaluating Search Results Quickly (1:13)
- Finding Books (0:51)
- How To Expand Your Search (1:23)
- How To Pick a Topic in 5 Steps (1:06)
- How To Use Google Scholar (1:03)
- Narrow Your Search By Industry (0:54)
- Requesting Full-Text (0:48)
- Saving Citations (1:17) [New!]
- What Is a Research Guide? (1:25) [New!]
- What Is Scholarly Commons? (1:25) [New!]