From this page you can find help doing research, writing and citations, using library technology, and other services.
Help in the Library
Ask a Librarian
Get help from a librarian using email, chat, text, or phone.
Hours when you can get in-person help at Hunt Library.
Get help using library technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to common library questions.
Report a Problem
Submit an issue with a library resource or service.
Get help starting your research.
Citation and Writing Help
Get help with managing citations and style guides.
Subject, How-To, Course, and Assignment guides.
Library Basic Training
This online course introduces students to library services.
This online tutorial helps you identify credible and reliable sources.
Our librarians have created a series of short, helpful videos covering common library questions.
- Advanced EAGLEsearch Tips (1:29)
- Annotated Bibliographies: Part 1 (2:50)
- Annotated Bibliographies: Part 2 (3:35)
- Basic EAGLEsearch Tips (1:53)
- Citation Chaining (4:11) [Updated]
- Compact Shelving (2:22)
- Controversial Topics (3:20) [New!]
- How to Choose a Database (1:55)
- How to Find Scholarly/Peer-Reviewed Articles (1:57)
- How to Publish Your Student Work (2:40) [New!]
- Hunt Library Video Tour (2:18) [New!]
- Hunt Library vs. Google (1:49)
- Interlibrary Loan - Daytona Beach Campus (2:09)
- Interlibrary Loan - Worldwide Campus (1:58)
- Library Services for Graduate Students (2:22)
- Primary and Secondary Sources (3:10) [New!]
- The Research Paper Process (5:00)
- Univ 101 (Library Services) (4:48)
The Hunt Library has five large group study rooms located on the third floor across from the BORROW Desk. Four of the rooms will accommodate up to ten people and one of the rooms will accommodate up to six people. The rooms are for the use of active ERAU-affiliated students and are available through SchedulER. There are group study rooms located throughout the Student Union and all are reservable through SchedulER. See the Study Room Use Policy for details.
Suggest a Purchase
All faculty, students, and staff of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University are invited to recommend materials (books, videos, journals) to be considered for purchase for the Hunt Library’s collections. We may already have what you need. Please check EAGLEsearch before making your recommendation. All submitted requests are reviewed by the Collection Management Team in accordance with the library’s Collection Management Policy, value to the curriculum, copyright restrictions, and budgetary constraints.
Daytona Beach Area Libraries provides a list of other local libraries where Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University students enrolled at the Daytona Beach campus may check out books.