The Library’s copiers can be used to scan a document and email it in PDF format. Please note that the scans are moderate-quality black and white scans only, suitable for most text, but not for images. If you require a higher quality scan, please use the scanners available in the computer labs in Lehman or the College of Business.
1. Press the Fax/Email button (on the left side of the copier).
2. Place your item on the copier as if you were going to copy it.
3. Press Keyboard (on the small screen).
4. Enter your username (example: smith1234) and choose @my.erau.edu or @erau.edu from the domain list.
5. Press OK (on the small screen).
6. Press the large green Start button on the copier.
7. The copier will beep when it is done sending the email.
8. When you are finished, press the Copy button (on the left side of the copier) to reset the machine for the next user.
9. You will receive an email with a PDF attachment.
Download or print Using the Copiers to Scan to Email.