Welcome back to the Hunt Library!
This fall we have made a few changes to our building and services to ensure the safety and health of all Eagles. To comply with Embry-Riddle's safety guidelines, to ensure the safety and health of all Eagles:
- Building hours, seating options, and computer availability have been reduced, while plexiglass barriers have been erected in high traffic areas and around service desks.
- Food and drink are no longer allowed, and cleaning supplies are available throughout the building for you to wipe down your seat and computer before and after use.
- Our popular virtual collections and services remain the same. Research consultations, library workshops, video tutorials, and real-time reference help from a librarian are available online with extended hours.
- Interlibrary Loan of print books for Daytona Beach resumed on October 5, 2020.
- Be sure to check back for regular updates or contact Ask A Librarian with any questions.