Worldwide ILL Services
This service is offered to ERAU faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students only. There are no fees involved.
Requests can be submitted through your Interlibrary Loan account. To expedite your request, please do the following:
- Use one form per item requested and fill out the form completely.
- Do not abbreviate titles.
- Supply your original source for the citation information on each request.
There is no limit to the amount of items you can request at one time. However, we do ask that if you request more than five items at one time, you tell us which are the highest priority using the comments section.
The Hunt Library adheres to Florida Statute (s 257.261.F.S.0) as it pertains to patron confidentiality and privacy of patron records. Please see the library's Confidentiality Policy for more information.
The Hunt Library encourages Worldwide patrons to submit a Suggest a Purchase request in lieu of making an ILL book request. The Collection Management Team will make every attempt at purchasing an eBook or a physical book on behalf of a Worldwide patron.
Due to time constraints, books cannot be requested through Hunt Library's ILL service. Worldwide patrons can request photocopies of journals, reports, conference papers and individual chapters from books. When you receive your photocopies, they are yours to keep.
Items that Cannot be Borrowed through Interlibrary Loan
- Audiovisual materials
- Complete issues of journals/magazines
- Materials which are in high demand at the lending library
Time for Expected Delivery of ILL Materials
- Copy requests are typically ready to download within 2-3 business days.