Your Interlibrary Loan account gives you the opportunity to check the status of your ILL requests. The Interlibrary Loan staff only contacts patrons when there is an issue or a question regarding a request, so this is the easiest way to determine what is happening with your ILL request.
1. Log in to your Interlibrary Loan account by clicking on the Request Interlibrary Loan Materials button.
2. Click on the History tab.
3. In the Filter... menu, you will see a variety of choices that pertain to the status of your requests.
- In Process means that the Interlibrary Loan staff has received and processed your request.
- ILL History will display all your requests that have been submitted in the past year.
If you have any questions about your request and its status, please email the ILL staff at ILL@erau.edu. Please keep in mind that Interlibrary Loan office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m