Non-NTSB Accident Reports
Most of these reports are in PDF format. You must have the Adobe Reader on your machine to view the PDF documents. Click on the desired report to open. Some of these PDF documents were scanned from originals in extremely poor condition. Quality diminishes when printed. (Due to the large size some reports may be slow in opening or downloading.)
- Final Report - Malaysian Airlines MH370, Boeing 777, lost on March 8, 2014, Indian Ocean
- Report - Indonesia Air, Airbus 320-216, December 28, 2014, Java Sea
- Report - Malaysian Air MH17 crash on July 17, 2014 - Ukraine
- Final Report - Boeing 747-44AF - N571UP - September 3, 2010 - Report 13 2010 - UPS accident in Dubai
- Report - Accident on 1st June 2009 to the Airbus A330-203 registered F-GZCP operated by Air France flight AF 447 Rio de Janeiro – Paris
- Report - JAG Manual Investigation; Blue Angel #6 Crash, April 21, 2007; MCAS Beaufort, SC.
- Accident on 25 July 2000 at "La Patte d’Oie" in Gonesse (95), to the Concorde, registered F-BTSC, operated by Air France
- Report Number A98H0003 - In-Flight Fire Leading to Collision with Water Swissair Transport Limited McDonnell Douglas MD-11 HB-IWF Peggy’s Cove, Nova Scotia 5 nm SW 2 September 1998
- Final Report - AA965 Cali accident report: near Buga, Colombia, December 20, 1995. Aircraft accident report: controlled flight into terrain American Airlines flight 965, Boeing 757-223, N651AA near Cali, Colombia, December 20, 1995
Thank you to Dr. Peter Ladkin and his research group at the University of Bielefeld in Germany for compiling this information.
- Aircraft Accident Report No 2/90 (EW/C1094) - Great Britain. Dept. of Transport. Air Accidents Investigation Branch. Report on the accident to Boeing 747-121, N739PA at Lockerbie, Dumfriesshire, Scotland on 21 December 1988 / Air Accidents Investigation Branch, Department of Transport.
- Report - K.L.M. Boeing 747 and Pan Am Boeing 747 at Tenerife, Canary Islands, March 27, 1977
Thank you to the Aviation Safety Network for compiling this information. (The report is also available in PDF format.)