Borrow from Another Library (ILL)
Interlibrary Loan enables patrons (faculty, staff and students) of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University to request materials from other institutions that are not available in the Hunt Library's collections.
Please be aware that the last day the Interlibrary Loan department will be processing borrowing requests is Thursday, December 19, 2019. Also, we cannot guarantee that these requests will be filled before the end of day on Friday, December 20, 2019.
We will resume processing requests on Thursday, January 2, 2020. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at ILL@erau.edu before Friday, December 20, 2019 or on Thursday, January 2, 2019, if you have any questions about your requests.
ILL General Information
- Daytona Beach ILL Services
- Worldwide ILL Services
- Renew ILL Materials
- How to Check the Status of Your Interlibrary Loan Requests
- Interlibrary Loan Staff
- Frequently Asked Questions: ILL
- Services for Alumni and Guests
- Interlibrary Loan Lending Policies (for Borrowing Institutions/Libraries Only)