Daytona Beach ILL Services
This service is offered to ERAU faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students only. There are no fees involved, unless materials are lost, damaged, or not returned.
Requests can be submitted through your Interlibrary Loan account. To expedite your request, please do the following:
- Use one form per item requested and fill out the form completely.
- Do not abbreviate titles.
- Supply your original source for the citation information on each request.
There is no limit to the amount of items you can request at one time. However, we do ask that if you request more than five items at one time, you tell us which are the highest priority using the Notes field.
The Hunt Library adheres to Florida Statute (s 257.261.F.S.0) as it pertains to patron confidentiality and privacy of patron records. Please see the library's Confidentiality Policy for more information.
Items that cannot be borrowed through Interlibrary Loan
It is at the lending library's discretion as to what is lent out to a borrowing library. Items which are not usually lent include:
- Reference books, rare books and non-circulation books
- Audiovisual materials, Genealogical, heraldic, or similar materials
- Whole issues of journals/magazines
- Materials published in the current year
- Required Course Textbooks
Time for Expected Delivery of ILL Materials
- Book requests are typically ready to pick up within 5-7 business days.
- Copy requests are typically ready to download within 1-2 business days.
For books, the loan period is determined by the lending library and can range from 15 days to 60 days. You can request a renewal in advance of the due date. However, the renewal request may be denied by the lending library. You are responsible for any damage or for loss of the borrowed material while it is in your possession. If ILL materials are lost, damaged, or not returned, the owning library will submit an invoice for the replacement cost of each item. This cost will be billed to you. Magazine and journal articles are yours to keep.