The Hunt Library offers both print and electronic course reserves. The print reserves service is available to Daytona Beach campus faculty for course materials that are not suitable for electronic reserves such as books and other copyright-restricted material. All faculty from Daytona Beach and Worldwide are invited to use our electronic reserves service for distributing course materials in accordance with our Reserves Policy.
Electronic Reserves provides access to supplemental course material through Voyager, Hunt Library's online catalog. Electronic Reserves can be accessed by anyone with access to an Internet connection and a computer.
Please read our Reserves Policy, which further explains the different types of reserves and copyright restrictions that may apply to items that you wish to place on reserve. After reading the policy, please fill out the Library Reserves Request Form to start the process.
The Copyright Clearance Center provides information about copyright law and an easy way to obtain permission or licensing rights to reuse copyright-protected material.
Accessing Course Reserves
To access a list of all reserves, follow these instructions for searching Voyager:
- Enter the Voyager online catalog.
- Select either Instructor, Department, or Course.
- Click on the Search button.
- A list of materials will appear. Click on the item titled Instructor Name / Electronic Reserves. (The electronic course reserve record will appear.)
- Click on Click here to access documents. All documents require an ERNIE password for access.
Please contact Suzanne Sprague, Associate Director for Electronic and Technical Services, at 386-226-6932 if you have any questions.