These reports are in PDF format. You must have the Adobe Reader to view the PDF documents. Click on the desired report to open. Some of these PDF documents were scanned from originals in extremely poor condition. Quality diminishes when printed.(Due to the large size some reports may be slow in opening or downloading.)
- NTSB/AIR-18-01 - Taxiway Overflight Air Canada Flight 759 Airbus A320-211, C-FKCK
- San Francisco, California July 7, 2017
- NTSB/AIR-14-01 - Auxiliary Power Unit Battery Fire Japan Airlines Boeing 787-8, JA829J
- Boston, MA, January 17, 2013
- SEA07FA277 - NTSB Factual Report
- In flight encounter with weather (downdrafts), Bellanca-8KCAB, N240R, Mammoth Lakes, Calif., Sept. 3, 2007
- NTSB Accident Brief
- NYC99MA178 - NASDAC Brief Report
- John F. Kennedy; Martha's Vineyard; July 16, 1999.
- NTSB/MR-MIA00FA041A - Hartzell HC-C2YK-2CEUF; Deland, FL; December 3, 1999
- LAX98FA008 - NASDAC Brief Report
- John Denver; in flight collision with terrain/water, Adrian Davis Long EZ, N555JD,
Pacific Ocean near Pacific Grove, CA, Oct. 12, 1997.
- NTSB/MR-MIA95FA224A - Aerospatiale TB-9; Collision on final approach; New Smyrna Beach, FL; September 15, 1995
- NTSB/MR-35622A - Cessna 172 N; Uncontrolled Descent; Palm Coast, FL; November 24, 1987
- NTSB/MR-3-3900 - Cessna 172 N; Uncontrolled Descent; Ormond Beach, FL; November 20, 1978
- NTSB/MR-3-4137 - Hiller Aircraft FH1100; Uncontrolled Descent; Anchor Point, AK; December 19, 1977
- NTSB/MR-3-1834 - Cessna 177 RG; Uncontrolled Descent; Riverside, CA; June 7, 1977
- NTSB/MR-3-1428 - Cessna 172; Uncontrolled Descent; near Payson, AZ; March 25, 1977
- NTSB/MR-3-1217 - Beechcraft; Uncontrolled Descent; Huntingdon Beach, CA; May 7, 1977
- NTSB/MR-SA-320 - Transworld Airline Lockheed1049A and United Airlines Douglas DC-7; Collision; Grand Canyon, AZ; June 30, 1956
- NTSB/MR-1-0097-0092-47 - American Airlines and United Airlines; Bryce Canyon, Utah and Gallup, New Mexico; October 24, 1947 and November 11, 1947.
- Thank you to the Center for Aerospace Safety Education (CASE) for compiling this information.