Welcome to the Hunt Library's Reserves. If you have not done so already, please read our policy.
In order to quickly process your request, please consult Voyager, our online catalog, to determine whether or not the Hunt Library owns the material you wish to use. After determining which items the library owns, choose the appropriate option from the choices below. Please note that the library retains the right to place materials on print or electronic reserve at the discretion of the library staff.
- Fill out the form below. Be sure to check the box indicating that you understand and adhere to copyright restrictions.
- In the Item Information box below, type or copy and paste citations for the material you wish to place on reserve. Please designate which items are available at the library and which you will be providing.
- Please submit original copies of the items you will be providing to the Access Services Department along with a printout of this form. Your originals will be returned to you after they have been scanned or at the end of the semester.
Ways to submit your requests:
- In person at the Hunt Library's BORROW Desk in the Access Services Department.
- Through this online form.
- By mail. Print out and send the completed form to: Reserves, Hunt Library, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, 1 Aerospace Blvd., Daytona Beach FL 32114-3900.
All items must have complete bibliographic citations, preferably in APA or MLA format.